Creating a File That Can be Transferred to Your Printer
There are various tools available for transferring files including settings information to the printer.
P-touch Transfer Manager allows creating files available with these tools.
Steps to Create a File That Can Be Transferred
Start P-touch Transfer Manager.
Click Start - All apps - Windows System - Control Panel - P-touch Transfer Manager 2.x.
From Start - Apps screen, click P-touch Transfer Manager 2.x.
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
From the Start button, click All Programs - Brother P-touch - P-touch Tools - P-touch Transfer Manager 2.x.
P-touch Transfer Manager starts and the main window appears.
- 2. Drag-and-drop a command file (*.bin) saved through Save in Command File of Printer Setting Tool.
- 3. Select the file.
- 4. Click Save Transfer File.
- 5. Check the file format (*blf, *.pdz) and save the file.
- The file format that can be transferred differs depending on the tool.
- You do not have to connect the printer during this procedure.
- P-touch Transfer Manager is available not only for converting command files of Printer Setting Tool (*.bin) into files that can be transferred (*.blf, *.pdz) but also for creating templates used for P-touch Template printing.
For details, refer to Printing with P-touch Template.
Contact us if you have any question about models supporting conversion of command files (*.bin) into files that can be transferred (*.blf, *.pdz).
Share This Page