Creating a Simple Installer with Driver Deployment Wizard
Driver Deployment Wizard is a tool for creating a printer driver according to your settings.
It allows you to create an original printer driver for each of the USB and network connections and deploy it to users.
How to Use Driver Deployment Wizard
With Driver Deployment Wizard, you can create a simple installer by going through the wizard.
Users with the deployed installer can install a printer driver just by a simple click, which saves their installation time and labor.
* Only available for Windows
- 1. Download Driver Deployment Wizard from the support website. (Supported models only)
- 2. Start Driver Deployment Wizard.
- 3. Click Next, then select a type of device for which the installer is created and click Next.
- 4. Select a connection method and click Next.
- 5. Select a printer to which the installer is deployed and click Next.
- 6. Check the Currently installed drivers box. Select a printer driver to be deployed from the displayed list of model names and printer driver names, then click Next.
- Click the Custom button to create custom settings.
- If necessary, select Only create an Installation Program for other users.
- 7. Creation of deploying installer is started. In the Save As screen, name the installer *.exe, designate a destination folder and save the entries. Users can install a preset printer driver just by double-clicking the file of this deploying installer.
- A warning message saying Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software may appear on the screen during installation.
- Custom paper cannot be added.
Share This Page