What is Visio Plugin?
Visio Plugin is a plugin software that allows printing from Microsoft® Visio® to P-touch in an environment where b-PAC component is installed.
- Fully customisable label designs - each Visio shape can have its own design, or use the same design for all your Visio shapes.
- Add a barcode to each label if required.
- Company logo's or other custom graphics can be added to your label design.
- Automatically print the date and/or time on your label.
- Print the shape's icon if required.
- When printing long sentences, the font size is automatically reduced if needed to fit the required label size.
- Print each shape individually, or select multiple shapes or a group of shapes to print all associated labels with one click.
- Preview your Visio label before printing.
- 1. Design the label in P-touch Editor software, as detailed in the supplied help file.
- 2. Save this design to the correct Visio folder.
- 3. In Visio, assign the relevant design to each shape, using the filename(s) saved previously from P-touch Editor.
- 4. Use the new label menus to preview and print your shape labels.
|Compatible operating systems/Compatible models||As per b-PAC.
b-PAC Operating Environment
|Compatible Visio versions||
|Download||Visio Plug-in Download|
Share This Page